EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP COACHING FOR CEOS
Enhance your executive competencies with customized coaching program
- Identifying Blind spots : At Aviana we help you discover new insights, perspectives and empowering tools for growth and self discovery.
- Setting Actionable Goals : Without goals you lack focus and direction. We not only help you to take control of your life’s direction, but also provide a benchmark for determining whether you are actually succeeding.
- Efficient use of energy and time : We help you to manage your time and accomplish more with the time management tools and matrix.
4.Transactional analysis : “Cells that fire together wire together” We bring rapid changes in the client with the use of the Transactional Analysis & NLP to work on beliefs, behavior patterns, values, learning styles, and more.
- Stress & Anxiety Management : We help you Gauge your stress levels across several domains (i.e., work, home, emotional, and physical) and develop positive coping strategies with remedial tools of coaching.
- Art of Conflict Resolution : Skills, knowledge and diplomacy to effectively resolve and manage a dispute or an interpersonal conflict.
- Influencing & Negotiation : Become an influencer by learning to promote your ideas and gaining the skills to resolve differences before they escalate into costly conflicts.
- Emotional Mastery : At Aviana we focus on enlarging the emotional intelligence bracket to become fluent in understanding the language of emotions of self and others.
Questions & Answers
What is executive coaching?
Executive coaching is one-to-one learning whereby the person being coached schedules a series of sessions with their coach to work on the topics and skills that one would like to develop, for example leadership skills.. The executive coach also helps the leader understand their current competencies, see how they’re perceived by others, and focus on identifying and clarifying current goals as well as the appropriate action steps to reach those goals.
How is Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Different from "Regular" Intelligence (IQ)?
Emotional intelligence, or emotional quotient (EQ), is an individual’s ability to identify, evaluate, control, and express emotions. IQ, the intelligence quotient, is used to determine academic abilities.
When is a good time to get an executive coach?
Now is the time to get an executive coach. Significant career transition points and every move into roles of increasing responsibility represents a turn in leadership. These transition moments are perfect to benefit from an executive coach.
How long does a coaching engagement last?
Most coaching assignments last several months to a year depending on the scale of your business or guidance that you require. There will be regular meetings between coach and client, and many coaches involve managers and other stakeholders in the process. Coaching to improve a technical skill might be of a shorter duration than coaching aimed to improve delegation.
How do you know if coaching will work?
One of the greatest challenges facing coaching is the fact that the results are variable and not guaranteed. The good news is, however, that the results often far exceed the original mandate and expectations by helping the individual become a successful leader.